The Student Room Group

Can I give the LNAT in May, and have it count toward courses in Clearing/Adjustment?

I am doing my last year of A-Levels, and have recently applied for colleges in the UK, however I was restricted to non-LNAT universities only.
Is it possible to give the LNAT in the coming months? This may sound snobbish, but I know that I could do much better in terms of the universities I have applied for, and I will surpass the conditions given to me by my current choices, thus making me eligible for Adjustment.
Original post by msak02
I am doing my last year of A-Levels, and have recently applied for colleges in the UK, however I was restricted to non-LNAT universities only.
Is it possible to give the LNAT in the coming months? This may sound snobbish, but I know that I could do much better in terms of the universities I have applied for, and I will surpass the conditions given to me by my current choices, thus making me eligible for Adjustment.

https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/

You may find this information useful. However, you will only know if Universities will accept late LNAT results by contacting those you are interested in.
Reply 2
Original post by UCAS_Expert
https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/

You may find this information useful. However, you will only know if Universities will accept late LNAT results by contacting those you are interested in.

Alright, thank you for the info! Let's see how all of this turns out.
Original post by msak02

I do know that Bristol don't require the LNAT in Adjustment and Nottingham do but not sure about the other unis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending