Can I give the LNAT in May, and have it count toward courses in Clearing/Adjustment? Watch

msak02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am doing my last year of A-Levels, and have recently applied for colleges in the UK, however I was restricted to non-LNAT universities only.
Is it possible to give the LNAT in the coming months? This may sound snobbish, but I know that I could do much better in terms of the universities I have applied for, and I will surpass the conditions given to me by my current choices, thus making me eligible for Adjustment.
UCAS_Expert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by msak02)
I am doing my last year of A-Levels, and have recently applied for colleges in the UK, however I was restricted to non-LNAT universities only.
Is it possible to give the LNAT in the coming months? This may sound snobbish, but I know that I could do much better in terms of the universities I have applied for, and I will surpass the conditions given to me by my current choices, thus making me eligible for Adjustment.
https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/

You may find this information useful. However, you will only know if Universities will accept late LNAT results by contacting those you are interested in.
msak02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by UCAS_Expert)
https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/

You may find this information useful. However, you will only know if Universities will accept late LNAT results by contacting those you are interested in.
Alright, thank you for the info! Let's see how all of this turns out.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by msak02)
I do know that Bristol don't require the LNAT in Adjustment and Nottingham do but not sure about the other unis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads