Edinburgh and Durham for International law Watch

Goji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello I got offer from Edinburgh and Durham university I’m international student so I should pay a lot wherever I go:/ I am wondering which uni would be best. Both unis seem prestigious(I searched on QS ranking). Do you think Durham outweigh Edinburgh in every aspect(reputation, research, employment)? Well even though it depends on personal achievement, do you think it would be huge difference if I choose Edinburgh over durham?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Goji)
Hello I got offer from Edinburgh and Durham university I’m international student so I should pay a lot wherever I go:/ I am wondering which uni would be best. Both unis seem prestigious(I searched on QS ranking). Do you think Durham outweigh Edinburgh in every aspect(reputation, research, employment)? Well even though it depends on personal achievement, do you think it would be huge difference if I choose Edinburgh over durham?
You are doing an LLM?
You intend that to be helpful for UK or internationally?
Durham is well thought of in the UK, but less known outside.
You sound like someone who wants to go to Edinburgh, think of overall experience.
What do you have for your first degree and where from?
What is your aim?
Goji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are doing an LLM?
You intend to be helpful for UK or internationally?
Durham is well thought of in the UK, but less known outside.
You sound like someone who wants to go to Edinburgh, think of overall experience.
What do you have for your first degree and where from?
What is your aim?
Thank you for your replying. Yeah actually I prefer city life. Haha but I know Durham University is really prestigious though. I did BA majoring in law in Asia. And I’d like to work at the United Nation or Global law firm one day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (362)
66.91%
No (179)
33.09%

Watched Threads