sixth form college not responded Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
im 17 and last September I made the worst decision to do btec instead of a-levels, I got a 2 in maths and they still let me in! But i stupidly chose btec instead and now im fed up with the course i'm doing so I applied for 2020 September and decided to just wait it through, another stupid decision but anyway its feb now and I applied to the college about less than a month ago and they haven't responded but they did say there was a deadline in august so do they call u back in august or have they thrown my application away because I haven't heard back, checked my emails, post, phone every day and this is literally all i have been thinking about and my head is going in some dark places and I physically can't do the course i'm doing again for another year. So question is should they have responded already?
Humairaahpatel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t think you can get a 2? It goes down to 3 and then it’s a U isn’t it? Did my last year
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Humairaahpatel)
I don’t think you can get a 2? It goes down to 3 and then it’s a U isn’t it? Did my last year
You can get 2s i think
Humairaahpatel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can get 2s i think
Oh right I googled it apparently you can? Never heard it it before but oh well
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Humairaahpatel)
Oh right I googled it apparently you can? Never heard it it before but oh well
Yeh the numbers thing is a bit weird. Im thankful i didn’t get any of those. I know people that have done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (491)
59.52%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.21%
No- I want it (235)
28.48%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.79%

Watched Threads