Ramiano4
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I honestly loathe most of the people I am surrounded by on my course because to cut a long story short, my seminars and workshops remind me of being back in year 11. Nobody seems to have much concentration and interest in the subject, and I can't see me finding that anytime soon. Yes, there are probably 2 or three people that are not like this, but for university standard, I expected much better, much more academically imaginative people surrounding me on my course, and at my uni.

Does anyone have any insightful replies? I would not recommend this university much.
Muuo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, I know in life situations are never as we expect, yet I think you should try to focus on the studying and those few likeminded serious people take time to know them and learn with them. that way your interest may be sparked. I dont think the University matters per say but the Quality of the Experience you create. Hope this was Helpfull
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (332)
60.36%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.27%
No- I want it (150)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise