The UCAS application Process and structure and way forward Watch

Muuo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How do i go about this Admissions Services, as I am in Kenya. also i read that it does cater to undergraduates, is it viable for Post graduate studies which I hope to pursue?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Muuo)
How do i go about this Admissions Services, as I am in Kenya. also i read that it does cater to undergraduates, is it viable for Post graduate studies which I hope to pursue?
UCAS is usually only used for Undergraduate applications, with a few exceptions. The majority of courses for Postgrad now require an application to be made directly to the university. I would check your prospective university course page for application details or, if in doubt, phone the uni. Good luck!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Muuo)
UCAS do list postgraduate courses and has links to how you can apply. Some universities will offer postgrad applications through UCAS while most will be direct.
Applications to Nursing/Midwifery PGDip courses and Social Work masters degrees are through UCAS undergraduate system
Applications to teacher training postgraduate courses are through another system.
Muuo
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
UCAS is usually only used for Undergraduate applications, with a few exceptions. The majority of courses for Postgrad now require an application to be made directly to the university. I would check your prospective university course page for application details or, if in doubt, phone the uni. Good luck!
thanks soo much.I will do that.
Muuo
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
UCAS do list postgraduate courses and has links to how you can apply. Some universities will offer postgrad applications through UCAS while most will be direct.
Applications to Nursing/Midwifery PGDip courses and Social Work masters degrees are through UCAS undergraduate system
Applications to teacher training postgraduate courses are through another system.
Very informative I understand thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads