Help omg I can’t believe it haha Watch

Amy hull 123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Omg I put a question on here about 2 weeks ago about how to approach someone at college that I liked, long story short we started messaging and hanging around together at college and 2 days ago we started dating yesterday and he took me out to dinner for the first time we were also at the shopping centre where the restaurant was his mum dropped him off (I didn’t see her at first) and my mum took me but she went home after later on I said oh I’ll message her to come pick us up but he said oh no it’s fine my mum is still here shopping somewhere she can take us home if you want we met her at a cafe and she came from behind us and said hello. I knew exactly who it was my TEACHER. He was about to say to her who I was but she said well we already know each other don’t we she was laughing (not in a nasty way) there was no silence on the way home but it was still SOOO awkward, today in lesson she was just smiling at me and chatting to me more than usual I guess it could be worse she could hate me but I literally want to die hahaha. I had no idea he was her son it a common last name so I didn’t even think, he knew that I did the subject she taught so why didn’t he tell me before. I seriously need advice on what I do from here. College of 2000 people and I had to pick him ffs
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Don't dump him until after you've done your exams, and if you both go to his room to 'do homework' or 'study' then make sure you at least do some.
Kyxng
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You best not hurt her special little guy
WazzWazz98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Amy hull 123)
Omg I put a question on here about 2 weeks ago about how to approach someone at college that I liked, long story short we started messaging and hanging around together at college and 2 days ago we started dating yesterday and he took me out to dinner for the first time we were also at the shopping centre where the restaurant was his mum dropped him off (I didn’t see her at first) and my mum took me but she went home after later on I said oh I’ll message her to come pick us up but he said oh no it’s fine my mum is still here shopping somewhere she can take us home if you want we met her at a cafe and she came from behind us and said hello. I knew exactly who it was my TEACHER. He was about to say to her who I was but she said well we already know each other don’t we she was laughing (not in a nasty way) there was no silence on the way home but it was still SOOO awkward, today in lesson she was just smiling at me and chatting to me more than usual I guess it could be worse she could hate me but I literally want to die hahaha. I had no idea he was her son it a common last name so I didn’t even think, he knew that I did the subject she taught so why didn’t he tell me before. I seriously need advice on what I do from here. College of 2000 people and I had to pick him ffs
if you like him, it shouldn't make a difference? unless you really hate this teacher
ForeverAnonymous
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Awww that sounds sweet!! The same thing happened to me before (except I know his mum was a teacher haha) and it was awkward at first because she would pick me to answer a lot more in lessons, but at the end of the day she’s just another caring mum and there’s nothing to worry about!! Please don’t let it change your perception of him because he probably didn’t think it would be that much of a big deal and he seems like a genuine guy best wishes
watershower
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
lol that’s hilarious, what a coincidence. if you dump him though, she might pick on you or make your life a nightmare! unless things get really unbearable, hold on until school is over to break up. however, you never know what might happen! you might get really close with him and subsequently his mother. don’t be repulsed completely yet.
Amy hull 123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Thanks, she is a really nice teacher and I’m good at the subject so she liked me anyway I just worry that she might think I’m taking her son 😂 obviously she won’t think that it’s just me being stupid. We get on well me and my boyfriend ( feels so weird saying that) so who knows thanks again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (220)
68.11%
No (103)
31.89%

Watched Threads