What is your most pointless life achievement? Watch

NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Lunchtime manners certificate (1 in 200 per year).

Pass grade in OCR national and level 1 BTEC in something I can't remember. I did no work for either, so it was obviously faked by the school.
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Sad life when you can't even class an achievement as your most pointless since you don't have any at all :lol:
steamed-hams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
award for blowing bubbles underwater for 3 seconds - year 1 swimming lessons
or maybe those golden headteachers award stickers those were like badges of honour
Last edited by steamed-hams; 5 days ago
steamed-hams
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
do u get into places for free
lectergraham
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Once made a youtube video that got around 300,000 views or so when I pretended I saw slenderman down my road. Took it down as soon as people I knew found it aha.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Probs my fake Oxford MA It was fun having the graduation ceremony for it and being hit on the head with a Bible, though
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Won an internal mooting competition last month. :cool:

or, I managed to score 98/100 on my A-level legal system exam. It meant nothing, but I was weirdly proud of it.
Last edited by MidgetFever; 5 days ago
steamed-hams
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Probs my fake Oxford MA It was fun having the graduation ceremony for it and being hit on the head with a Bible, though
tell us more about how u aquired ur fake oxford ma
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I was briefly #6 in the world for Grand Theft Auto 4 rankings out of god knows, millions? I just got way too good at the fine control needed to insta double tap people, I got a gaming headset just so i could switch it on and leave it on the coffee table, just for the tinny swearing

AFAIK I hold the national record for my City & Guilds, perfect score, although it helps i was in the first year do it :rolleyes:

I'm qualified to join MENSA apparently, unless it lapses....but that probably just means i'm smart enough to be asked to buy books and such by MENSA
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by steamed-hams)
do u get into places for free
yh, but have to get a card
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by steamed-hams)
tell us more about how u aquired ur fake oxford ma
I did an Oxford undergrad, got my BA, waited an extra four years, paid £25 and had the BA "converted" into an MA without doing any extra studying. (Oxford and Cambridge don't award MA degrees for Masters level - they're either MSc, MPhil, or MSt!) :smartass:

So I had a degree ceremony and lunch and everything for a fake qualification :devil: :teehee: :innocent:
.N.A.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by PQ)
Getting the most downvoted comment on a BBC Have Your Say article :flute:
Haha link it to me please
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
being hit on the head with a Bible, though
:lolwut:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
:lolwut:
That's Oxford for you!
MyFightSong
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you remember the pop kiddie magazines Smash Hits, dunno if its still around but when I was at school I used to buy them religiously every month and collected at least 200 altogether. Took me years to throw them away haha just couldn't bring myself to do it.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
So I had a degree ceremony and lunch and everything for a fake qualification :devil: :teehee: :innocent:
That sounds like an entirely positive use of a day and a damn good use of £25?
Kyxng
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lazerbeem)
Getting a diploma in business studies. A year of my life wasted because it was some ****ty college course which made zero difference to my CV because everywhere wants experience and I don't have any. Oh well.
It was £1,500 for the course but the real expense is my time I guess since the course was funded on a loan
Surely this should have been free? Anyway studying business is pointless overall, its too generic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (234)
67.24%
No (114)
32.76%

Watched Threads