Maths and English Watch

musa_j12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I need help to pass my maths and English lit and Lang who is willing to motivate me and help me do well😔
daintydaisy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’ve just been doing practice papers for maths, best thing to do is stop procrastinating and go do it!

I watched some videos on YouTube and thought ‘wow, I can actually do this’ and it helped inspire me to start testing myself and see what I know. If you don’t start now then you never will - believe in yourself!
musa_j12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by daintydaisy)
I’ve just been doing practice papers for maths, best thing to do is stop procrastinating and go do it!

I watched some videos on YouTube and thought ‘wow, I can actually do this’ and it helped inspire me to start testing myself and see what I know. If you don’t start now then you never will - believe in yourself!
Gonna try this thank you and do you enjoy doing maths?
daintydaisy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by musa_j12)
Gonna try this thank you and do you enjoy doing maths?
I never used to because when I was younger I’d missed out on a lot of school and didn’t really enjoy any aspect of it, going back as a mature student has given me a chance to start fresh and make sure I don’t fall behind or miss anything so I’ve enjoyed it a lot more. I find it really satisfying to actually be able to solve problems that seemed impossible beforehand. It’s just practice! Keep trying and you’ll see results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (199)
67.69%
No (95)
32.31%

Watched Threads