girls hygiene makes me gag and I wanna vomit.. Watch

reinaadira
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Honestly I feel your pain with smelly people
I sat with this girl everyday in Psychology and her breath stank so bad, I had to hold my breath and try to turn my face away in the nicest way possible
But anyway yeah this is a hard situation, but there have been some good suggestions on here like Allie4^^^

I don't have much more to add, but to be honest does the smell bother you that much if you don't sit next to her? Even with deodorant, I think the problem may be that she doesn't wash a lot, have many clothes but it could be poverty or issues
MyFightSong
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MoonlightRain)
i just know she doesn’t smell that bad. if you smell that bad then you will smell it and you’ll be aware others can smell it too. you’re probably over exaggerating.
thats what i'm thinking, especially the way he (most like a he) is whining too much about it, he kinda sounds like a fanny. i have to spray around the chair and open the window? really??? he either has the nose of a blood hound or this is just a pathetic attempt to troll
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MyFightSong)
thats what i'm thinking, especially the way he (most like a he) is whining too much about it, he kinda sounds like a fanny. i have to spray around the chair and open the window? really??? he either has the nose of a blood hound or this is just a pathetic attempt to troll
lmao definitely a troll. or a very extremely bitter person. unless his nose is on her armpit then he needs to chill. pathetic
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Slip an anonymous note into her bag.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (229)
67.75%
No (109)
32.25%

Watched Threads