The Student Room Group

Occupational therapy at Liverpool University

Hi, I've been invited for an interview for occupational therapy at the uni of Liverpool. Has anyone who has already interviewed got any tips or advice?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hey I have mine on Wednesday so will let you know what it’s like!!!
Reply 2
Original post by bellesm321
Hey I have mine on Wednesday so will let you know what it’s like!!!

Oh that would be amazing! Thanks!! And good luck to you! Hope it all goes well 🤞🤞🤞
Reply 3
Hi. How did you get on with your interview? X
Original post by Cwallace996
Hi. How did you get on with your interview? X

Heya! I think I did alright! I was really surprised with Liverpool I really enjoyed it. Very impressed. We had a talk, lunch and a tour and then had a group activity where we had to talk about an occupation with do and then pick one out of the group that would best scenario we choose at random. And then we have a talk from a student and then had one to one interviews which I thought where super relaxed! Hope yours goes well! When is it?
Reply 5
Sound like you did well, well done! When will you hear back about a place? What type of questions were you asked in the individual interview? Mine is on Wednesday next week 😫
Reply 6
Heya! I think I did alright! I was really surprised with Liverpool I really enjoyed it. Very impressed. We had a talk, lunch and a tour and then had a group activity where we had to talk about an occupation with do and then pick one out of the group that would best scenario we choose at random. And then we have a talk from a student and then had one to one interviews which I thought where super relaxed! Hope yours goes well! When is it?

Oh that would be amazing! Thanks!! And good luck to you! Hope it all goes well 🤞🤞

Hi. Just wondering if you were offered a place??? X
Hi. Just wondering if you were offered a place??? X

Hello! And yes I got an unconditional offer. Think it’s my first choice but just waiting to hear back from Cardiff. Did you get a place? X
Reply 8
Hey!y interview is on Wednesday via Skype due to coronavirus but what questions will they be asking so I can be extra prepared? Thankyou
Reply 9
Hey i’ve also received an offer to study OT at the Uni of Liverpool ! Will you be moving into the City or staying home
Congratulations, I will be staying at home as only live 20 mins away from the uni, and I am a mature student. How about you? X
Congratulations, I will be staying at home as only live 20 mins away from the uni, and I am a mature student. How about you? X

Thank you! I’ll also be living at home but i’m only 18 aha. Do you have snapchat or instagram ? 😊
Reply 12
Original post by Teig_xx
Hey i’ve also received an offer to study OT at the Uni of Liverpool ! Will you be moving into the City or staying home

I’m moving out! Wbu
Original post by Hirabvb
I’m moving out! Wbu

I’m staying at home! Would you be interested in getting to know each other before september? Would just help me to have a familiar face x
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Teig_xx
I’m staying at home! Would you be interested in getting to know each other before september? Would just help me to have a familiar face x

My Instagram is clairewallace20 x
Original post by Teig_xx

Moving to the city I live about 5 hours away 😣
Moving to the city I live about 5 hours away 😣

Awh i’m sure you’ll love it!! Do you have snapchat or instagram? x
Reply 17
My Instagram is clairewallace20 x

Of course!!! My Instagram is perksofbeinghira
Hello! And yes I got an unconditional offer. Think it’s my first choice but just waiting to hear back from Cardiff. Did you get a place? X

Hey which subjects did you do at alevel, as i know they prefer biology and certain social sciences
Original post by Tkt12345
Hey which subjects did you do at alevel, as i know they prefer biology and certain social sciences

I did an access course which was access to nursing and health professionals. It was a mix of biology, psychology and sociology. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending