Suniya.m05
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
I’m a Year 12 student studying Biology, Chemistry and Psychology A Levels, hoping to get AAA/ABB (minimum). I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I have enough work experience and I guess ‘attributes’ that would allow me to get into Uni, preferably kings college or city.
So far I have 2 weeks work experience at a private opticians (looking to get a Saturday job with them), 5 days in a Care home and I’m about to do a week’s experience in a hospital, shadowing doctors etc. I will also be volunteering at a Montessori.

Hobbies wise, I’m quite creative: I love makeup & henna (I freelance here and there). I also love baking, knitting and badminton.

For my GCSES I got 2 9’s, 2 8’s, a 7, and 4 6’s.

Please let me know if there are anymore things that I can do in order to further strengthen my application.

Thanks so much
hallaluliah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
wow, u did so much compared to what i heard from others, u have like 5 experience, i think u have enough and ur only in y12, i guess u should focus on ur grades now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.2%
No (184)
32.8%

Watched Threads