Bettyc2408
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Me and my partner have a hotel booked for tomorrow night and I have id but he dont, it's in my name and on my bank card do will we be alright to stay still.
Thanks in advance
Evelyn34
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Well whenever I stay at hotels they usually take the card and id of the person that booked the room so if its booked in your name then provide your id. Ive been to hotels with my sister and she didn't have to provide id I did because it was booked in my name, even tho my sister was standing right next to me when checking in
nathansdad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
have fun in the hotel
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Evelyn34)
Well whenever I stay at hotels they usually take the card and id of the person that booked the room so if its booked in your name then provide your id. Ive been to hotels with my sister and she didn't have to provide id I did because it was booked in my name, even tho my sister was standing right next to me when checking in
Whever I stay at hotels, I usually check in as John Smith and hand over a brown envelope filled with pound coins and sometimes coppers. No questions asked. I also steal the robes and all the toiletries.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (250)
66.67%
No (125)
33.33%

Watched Threads