fake illness for school Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i need to miss skwl and my parents dnt believe my fake illnesses anymore. anyone know any realistic ways to make myself ill but not actually [i tried having cinnamon once hoping i would vomit but nothing happened]. or any good excuses for missing skwl. anythingg would help at this time thanksss
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i need to miss skwl and my parents dnt believe my fake illnesses anymore. anyone know any realistic ways to make myself ill but not actually [i tried having cinnamon once hoping i would vomit but nothing happened]. or any good excuses for missing skwl. anythingg would help at this time thanksss
why do you want to miss school anyway???
Anonymous #1
why do you want to miss school anyway???
hate everything about it lol..the teachers, lessons, students
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
If you think the spelling is 'skwl' maybe you need to keep attending lessons!
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pretend you have a spelling disease.
.N.A.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Coronavirus...
Anonymous #1
If you think the spelling is 'skwl' maybe you need to keep attending lessons!
well the meaning of slang is gna blow your mind
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't skip classes. You are culturing habits that will later get you fired from jobs.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you want to miss school a lot, it will harm your future
angelhope214
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! most of the comments are talking ab harming your future, but I did this exact same thing when I was in secondary school, I did everything possible to make sure I couldn't go. turns out, my mental health had suddenly gone to ****. I recommend talking to someone at school about this, they might be able to offer some help, if not, there are outside organisations that can help you if it is to do with your mental health. but it still applies if not, talk to someone at school, they might offer you advice we can't!
WazzWazz98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
maybe talk to people - parents, friends, teacher, and get to the root cause of the problem!
otherwise, you'll regret it in the near future
sailorsoraka
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hate everything about it lol..the teachers, lessons, students
what specifically do you hate about them? are you being bullied, is there too much work, etc? and have you tried telling your parents about it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads