Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
3 years ago i got raped and now my friends and family have found out because the guy told them we had sex. He is now causing arguments and they won’t leave the situation alone. He claims we had sex but a few people know from what they remember that it was rape. My foster sister feels guilty because she didn’t stop it and now they telling everyone. I’ve told them to leave it be as i want to forget it and keep it in the past. Bringing it up is causing me issues what do i do to stop them and the issues?
CristinaSofia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
3 years ago i got raped and now my friends and family have found out because the guy told them we had sex. He is now causing arguments and they won’t leave the situation alone. He claims we had sex but a few people know from what they remember that it was rape. My foster sister feels guilty because she didn’t stop it and now they telling everyone. I’ve told them to leave it be as i want to forget it and keep it in the past. Bringing it up is causing me issues what do i do to stop them and the issues?
Just be straightforward and tell them that you don’t like talking about it. Be firm with your stand
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you were raped and people know, maybe tell someone....like the police and then you don't have to be around the guy. Why your friends and family are talking to the guy or he's in your life is something I don't even want to know...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
If you were raped and people know, maybe tell someone....like the police and then you don't have to be around the guy. Why your friends and family are talking to the guy or he's in your life is something I don't even want to know...
No he’s not part of my life and never do i want him to be. Some don’t speak to him others do as he’s my friends brother.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No he’s not part of my life and never do i want him to be. Some don’t speak to him others do as he’s my friends brother.
Your sister knows, others know, strangers here know....let the cops know.

Ignoring it doesn't give you closure or help you deal with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (470)
59.19%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.42%
No- I want it (228)
28.72%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.68%

Watched Threads