Report 2 weeks ago
this is quite clearly a troll thread
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
someone with no sense of smell? pretty universal problem imo, shows bad character and self discipline imo
Some people do feel they can get away with showering only twice a week. And there are plenty others who don't mind.
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
There are people out in the world who don't even have access to clean water and you're complaining that your girlfriend doesn't shower everyday? I think this is a quite immature mindset to have, I feel sorry for the poor girl- she deserves better. But I guess people have their own different opinions and priorities.
Anonymous #7
Report 2 weeks ago
I can’t believe people are writing about how awful you gf is when it’s you who are awful!
Firstly your girlfriend shouldn’t be a rebound, secondly how dare you speak of her this way, you are talking bad about her to so many people you don’t even know, you don’t deserve her, if she does something you don’t like talk to her about it and not us.
Break up with the poor girl cause you do not deserve to be with her.
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can’t believe people are writing about how awful you gf is when it’s you who are awful!
Firstly your girlfriend shouldn’t be a rebound, secondly how dare you speak of her this way, you are talking bad about her to so many people you don’t even know, you don’t deserve her, if she does something you don’t like talk to her about it and not us.
Finally someone who see's sense! I was looking at this thread wondering wtf was going on and why no one was sticking up for the girl!
nathan_nacu
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
What was it that attracted you to this fragrant young lady?
Mrs. Harriet, why I never! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by nathan_nacu; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #8
Report 2 weeks ago
If I refuse sex, she goes to lady liquid love sessions. Where they slather oil on naked women and they all massage themselves.
Do these sessions give her a sexual realse of some form? Break up mate, imagine dealing with that the rest of your life!
username5170224
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nah that just makes me sick to my stomach. But then I am not desperate. And can quite easily wait or find a girl who is sanitised and hygienic. But I know a lot of guys out there who are desperate and would sleep with a sleazy girl of low standards as long as they get their dicks wet. Which is sad. :/
username5170224
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Then I shag her before then. Simple. Or I make sure to wear a clothes peg. On my nose.
Why are you so desperate for sex? Sex isn't some magic cure that will suddenly bring happiness or change your whole outlook on life. Being a 24 year old virgin is only as bad as you make it out to be.
Amy hull 123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She needs to make more of an effort if she doesn’t care then that could be saying the same about the relationship (could be wrong I don’t know you) but you definitely need to tell her how it is
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Saint John)
Why are you so desperate for sex?
Because I've wanted it for most of my life and never had it once.
(Original post by Saint John)
Being a 24 year old virgin is only as bad as you make it out to be.
Are you a 24 year old virgin yourself? If not, you cannot speak for those of us who are.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She only showers twice a week. Sometimes just once. On most days, she simply wakes up in the morning, puts on some clothes and leaves. She has very short hair but she doesnt even bother brushing it. Simply ties in a ponytail and leaves. She also doesnt wash her clothes properly. She doesnt bathe during her period as well.

She does not dress up at all which I understand that she may her own personal style but her dressing sense is weird because she just wears tops with really loose pajamas or printed pants etc.

She loves sex and I find it difficult to go down on her because of her bad hygiene. What do I do?
are you serious? ugh, break up with her. do you have no self-respect? "showers once a week" = that's beyond disgusting, wth.
username5170224
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Because I've wanted it for most of my life and never had it once. Are you a 24 year old virgin yourself? If not, you cannot speak for those of us who are.
Okay.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do these sessions give her a sexual realse of some form? Break up mate, imagine dealing with that the rest of your life!
Yes they give her sexual release. And shes a feminist so she loves things like this
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Just shut up okay? Maybe you dont shower either and think men are supposed to go down on areas which are cleaned once or twice a week. I'm not disgusting and so arent others. It's you who are who thinks being unhygienic and unsanitary and demanding sex is fine. Disgusting.
Anonymous #9
Report 2 weeks ago
Geez! Do you know how disgusting and stinking it is to not shower during or after your period? Go down on a girl after her period who doesn’t shower during her period. She needs to up her hygiene game and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t asking to belittle her. Hygiene is a pretty sensitive topic
Anonymous #7
Report 2 weeks ago
Just shut up okay? Maybe you dont shower either and think men are supposed to go down on areas which are cleaned once or twice a week. I'm not disgusting and so arent others. It's you who are who thinks being unhygienic and unsanitary and demanding sex is fine. Disgusting.
Geez! Do you know how disgusting and stinking it is to not shower during or after your period? Go down on a girl after her period who doesn’t shower during her period. She needs to up her hygiene game and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t asking to belittle her. Hygiene is a pretty sensitive topic
I don’t think what she is doing is fine but I think what the op is doing is even worse he is belittling his own girlfriend he literally said she is just a rebound, I’m sorry if you like it when yo it boyfriend talks smack about you but I don’t
Anonymous #9
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t think what she is doing is fine but I think what the op is doing is even worse he is belittling his own girlfriend he literally said she is just a rebound, I’m sorry if you like it when yo it boyfriend talks smack about you but I don’t
Ohhh, I didn’t see anything bout a rebound. He’s wrong for saying that
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She only showers twice a week. Sometimes just once. On most days, she simply wakes up in the morning, puts on some clothes and leaves. She has very short hair but she doesnt even bother brushing it. Simply ties in a ponytail and leaves. She also doesnt wash her clothes properly. She doesnt bathe during her period as well.

She does not dress up at all which I understand that she may her own personal style but her dressing sense is weird because she just wears tops with really loose pajamas or printed pants etc.

She loves sex and I find it difficult to go down on her because of her bad hygiene. What do I do?
I love and I mean really love women like this.

The natural lifestyle. Her loving sex. Her not getting uptight at all about showers, clothes, and what other people think of her.

The vagina is a naturally self cleaning organ. It will only be her natural fluids and your natural fluids that are down there. You can't catch anything that you haven't caught already by going down on her.

Her low maintenance is a very attractive feature.

Her hair can't be very short if she can put it in a ponytail.

You could always launder some of her clothes when you do yours. And make sure you rinse them properly and preferably use relatively odourless detergent - like the Amway stuff.

How is she for food? Is she into relatively healthy food in a good variety? And does she have a lifestyle where she keeps her body in good enough trim? If so, she really has her head screwed properly on in every way. And you should treat her as a role model.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 2 weeks ago
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried telling her that her snatch smells like a dozen rotten eggs dropped in a vat of vinegar?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (471)
59.25%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.41%
No- I want it (228)
28.68%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.67%

Watched Threads