Nf2002:))
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I recently received an unconditional offer for Edinburgh Napier university to study Marketing Management, however I’m really regretting not applying for Accounting BA. I have used up all 5 of my ucas options and I’m wondering whether or not there is anyway the uni would be able to change my course since I have more than the required grades to study the course )
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nf2002:)))
I recently received an unconditional offer for Edinburgh Napier university to study Marketing Management, however I’m really regretting not applying for Accounting BA. I have used up all 5 of my ucas options and I’m wondering whether or not there is anyway the uni would be able to change my course since I have more than the required grades to study the course )
You can speak to admissions and ask or reject this offer,(which is no good) and use UCAS extra or clearing to reapply for Accounting.
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
You can speak to admissions and ask or reject this offer,(which is no good) and use UCAS extra or clearing to reapply for Accounting.
Thanks for the help, I’ll try phoning admissions
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the help, I’ll try phoning admissions
Definitely dont start a course you dont want. That would be madness.
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Definitely dont start a course you dont want. That would be madness.
Yeah I agree, do you think that they would be able to transfer my course without the need for me to withdraw all of my options
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I agree, do you think that they would be able to transfer my course without the need for me to withdraw all of my options
Doesnt quite make sense. what options do you have besides the offer? You have ones to come back?
The uni can change the offer if it has places and it wants.
kiyuni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes! i emailed glasgow uni to change course (although it was just from scots law to common law) however it shows that unis are willing to make changes (:
UCAS_Expert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If they are happy to change your course, it is literally a click of a button for them to send an amended offer. your other choices will not be affected in any way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads