Do girls really think they can get a Peter Kavinsky in their lives? Watch

joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A good looking, tall man whose respectful and loyal. A good looking man and loyalty can never go together. You have to compromise on one of them. A good looking man like him in real life would probably cheat on you whereas an average looking but respectful guy like me would be loyal to you.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
who is*
joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Im sorry im a bit disturbed coz im single for another valentines
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Dude What on earth am I reading
louisec.5069
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by joe goldberg)
A good looking, tall man whose respectful and loyal. A good looking man and loyalty can never go together. You have to compromise on one of them. A good looking man like him in real life would probably cheat on you whereas an average looking but respectful guy like me would be loyal to you.
found the incel lads
Justvisited
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does this apply identically if you reverse the genders? (Any suggestions for the name of a woman to fit the slot?)
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
actually very interesting, watched a video on YouTube about self styled incels - you are not entitled to a relationship just because you would not cheat.

Stop crying a river of tears and get out there and talk if you want to change it.

Never go after someone who proclaims themselves as a nice guy wherever they go....
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't bother mate. Unless you got the looks or money, pretty girls are just not interested...
hxdzz_m
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes, yes they do.
Whether they get one is another question
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you mean John Krasinski

If guys can want big-breasted, petite loose girls, why can't girls want tall handsome loyal guys? lol
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who?
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

If guys can want big-breasted, petite loose girls, why can't girls want tall handsome loyal guys? lol
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
Who?
He very likely meant Noah Centineo.
Designeddeath
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Uhmmm, he’s to cliché. No adventure there
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he has the cringiest Twitter posts
Em.-.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Noah Centineo (or the character he plays) isn’t attractive to me.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Had to Google. He's not good looking.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago

Thank you. Nice to see a truly honest girl on here...
Justvisited
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Why would men want women to be loose though? (Unless you meant that in a certain different sense, lol)
Justvisited
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
you are not entitled to a relationship just because you would not cheat.
Does it not sit ill with you to see a bunch of feminists who've been spending all day talking about their rights, suddenly turn round and begin a sentence with "You are not entitled to..."?
Last edited by Justvisited; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (444)
58.96%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.58%
No- I want it (217)
28.82%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.64%

Watched Threads