Nf2002:))
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Has anyone ever transferred uni course at the same uni without having to withdraw their other 4 options before their course has even started! (Would be from Marketing to Accounting)
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nf2002:)))
Has anyone ever transferred uni course at the same uni without having to withdraw their other 4 options before their course has even started! (Would be from Marketing to Accounting)
Yes its possible, depends on how the uni in question admin works, best to email them directly.

Most likely situation (providing you meet the grade requirements & the new course is not substantially more competitive), central uni admissions will email the admissions director for the new course your UCAS application, they will check it say yes and central admissions will amend your offer on UCAS.
pearlgrey
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I changed courses in April before starting university. All 4 unis were very accommodating and allowed me to change after I sent an email request. 3 processed the change straight away on UCAS and 1 required me to send in a new mini personal statement for the new course. UCAS also gave me a month's extension on the deadline for choosing my firm and insurance because of the change.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by pearlgrey)
Yes I changed courses in April before starting university. All 4 unis were very accommodating and allowed me to change after I sent an email request. 3 processed the change straight away on UCAS and 1 required me to send in a new mini personal statement for the new course. UCAS also gave me a month's extension on the deadline for choosing my firm and insurance because of the change.
That’s good to know, I’ve sent the admissions an email so fingers crossed
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by mnot)
Yes its possible, depends on how the uni in question admin works, best to email them directly.

Most likely situation (providing you meet the grade requirements & the new course is not substantially more competitive), central uni admissions will email the admissions director for the new course your UCAS application, they will check it say yes and central admissions will amend your offer on UCAS.
That’s what I’m hoping the outcome is - fingers crossed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed