zipporahtho
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, is the university of kent good for law? Is Kent university a good university overall?
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zipporahtho)
Hi guys, is the university of kent good for law? Is Kent university a good university overall?
Hi there!
So pleased you're considering studying Law at Kent
I'm currently in my final year at Kent, although I don't study Law! If you'd like, you can use the university's online Unibuddy programme to find a current law student to speak to and ask any questions you may have about the course, and get an idea of what is is like studying Law at Kent. Here is the link in case you'd like to take a look!
In terms of university league tables, Kent is ranked in the top 20 universities in the country for Law, and is a highly respected Law school. However, league tables aren't everything and I'd really recommend checking out the course details and (if you are able to) visit the campus to see if the student life at Kent appeals to you! There are a number of open days and applicant days happening over the course of the next year at Kent, which could be a great way for you to see the university and also speak face to face with current students.
I obviously think that Kent is a good university because I study there If there any particular aspect of university life at Kent that you are interested in, like careers/student support/facilities/sports/etc, I'm happy to share my experiences and give you a bit more of a flavour of what life is like at Kent!
I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (431)
67.77%
No (205)
32.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed