How to deal with Road Rage? Watch

StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Had my first real exp with this tonight. I'm trying to reflect and i'm curious what others stories are as well.

I mean dealing with my rage btw. I'm not generally given to temper, and I basically kind of pledged to be a positive driver on the road, but tonight I've really blown it and lost my cool in an unsafe way. (nothing hurt/damaged)

Basically the other guy was in the wrong....but how angry I got and reacted made that absolutely irrelevant...something i'm kind of getting hit with now in various layers of shame, logic and awareness.

So how do you not over react to stupid crap?
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Had my first real exp with this tonight. I'm trying to reflect and i'm curious what others stories are as well.

I mean dealing with my rage btw. I'm not generally given to temper, and I basically kind of pledged to be a positive driver on the road, but tonight I've really blown it and lost my cool in an unsafe way. (nothing hurt/damaged)

Basically the other guy was in the wrong....but how angry I got and reacted made that absolutely irrelevant...something i'm kind of getting hit with now in various layers of shame, logic and awareness.

So how do you not over react to stupid crap?
I embrace it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StriderHort
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWMTom)
I embrace it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tempting obviously.

I'm not so much worried about the guy himself as the other drivers i might have harmed catching him (ok i'm worried about all of them, and me, i'm like 95% in the wrong)
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Tempting obviously.

I'm not so much worried about the guy himself as the other drivers i might have harmed catching him (ok i'm worried about all of them, and me, i'm like 95% in the wrong)
Life is too short for not following pricks 😂
StriderHort
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWMTom)
Life is too short for not following pricks 😂
Does that apply to flying around the block to cut them off head on in a one way street?

(It's ok, I know it totally doesn't)
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does that apply to flying around the block to cut them off head on in a one way street?

(It's ok, I know it totally doesn't)
I've done worse 👍
Kyxng
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ngl I’ve had someone ride my ass on purpose so I quickly let them know I’m about that life pulled over ready to fight but they ran away. I know this is bad but I just dc.. what I hate is when people ride your ass because you’re doing 20 in a 20 and they want to do 30-40.. I understand their frustration but I don’t want to get a ticket.
Last edited by Kyxng; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (494)
59.66%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.19%
No- I want it (235)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.76%

Watched Threads