A* language student - AMA Watch

big-L
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i’m bored and this is revision for me in a way lol, so if you have any questions about improving in spanish or french (i got 9s in both) hmu
HannaMo123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
how did you do in listening for french?
How can we learn most of the vocab
HannaMo123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i wish i could be like you! my dream is to get a 9 in french
big-L
Rep:
?
(Original post by HannaMo123)
how did you do in listening for french?
How can we learn most of the vocab
it was actually my worst in both subjects and i’m planning on improving. but the advice i can give you is revise all of the topic vocab for each unit back to front. every few days, learn 30 words on quizlet (the games are really fun on there) write them down in a notebook, make flash cards etc. make sure you know them perfectly. that just comes with sitting down and learning them. tenses are also very significant in listening papers and that’s also just down to learning. try to draw parallels between english and french. for instance the french for solar panel is “panneau solaire”. “panneau” sounds like “panel” and “sol” means sun. you can guess that it means solar panel. i hope that makes sense
big-L
Rep:
?
(Original post by HannaMo123)
i wish i could be like you! my dream is to get a 9 in french
you can definitely do it! languages are very knowledge based. detailed vocab is so so so important - learn opinions phrases and try to use all 3 tenses in your written answers. good luck
big-L
Rep:
?
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (196)
67.82%
No (93)
32.18%

Watched Threads