Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I posted on here a couple months ago, about Paine in my groin and that I eventually had a blood test and everything was okay.

The pains went away for a month or so and now they are back and I thought I found a lump, just below my groin and to the side of the testicle not on the testicle. I got it seen today and the Dr said that it’s a skin cyst.

However I am now getting pains in my groin since he looked at it and I am starting to worry again should I get a second opinion? This person was a Gp too but I can’t help but worry when I first found it I was freaking out
WhisperWillow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I posted on here a couple months ago, about Paine in my groin and that I eventually had a blood test and everything was okay.

The pains went away for a month or so and now they are back and I thought I found a lump, just below my groin and to the side of the testicle not on the testicle. I got it seen today and the Dr said that it’s a skin cyst.

However I am now getting pains in my groin since he looked at it and I am starting to worry again should I get a second opinion? This person was a Gp too but I can’t help but worry when I first found it I was freaking out
Just go and get it Charles out, it’s wirty it and there’s nothing bad that could happen. You could just be made aware of a bad thing but its good to know about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (345)
60.31%
Yes- I don't like it (30)
5.24%
No- I want it (156)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (41)
7.17%

Watched Threads