Sheffield Hallam University - Still have not heard anything back after SelectionEvent Watch

fin23695
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have applied for ODP at sheffield hallam. I was invited to a selection event last week and still havent heard anything? I know its not been long but im getting worried
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by fin23695)
I have applied for ODP at sheffield hallam. I was invited to a selection event last week and still havent heard anything? I know its not been long but im getting worried
Hey fin23695,
How did you think the selection event went? Did you enjoy it? The staff making decisions on offers have a lot to consider so it may take some time to hear back, but stay positive and good luck! In the meantime can I answer any of your questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield?
- Ella
fin23695
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hey fin23695,
How did you think the selection event went? Did you enjoy it? The staff making decisions on offers have a lot to consider so it may take some time to hear back, but stay positive and good luck! In the meantime can I answer any of your questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield?
- Ella
Thank you for your reply. I thought my selection event well however I was nervous during the 1-1 interview so im kind of kicking myself at the moment as I dont think I came across as well as I know I could of. Do you know if the university will contact me over half term? Or will it now be a case of waiting until afterwards? Thanks
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by fin23695)
Thank you for your reply. I thought my selection event well however I was nervous during the 1-1 interview so im kind of kicking myself at the moment as I dont think I came across as well as I know I could of. Do you know if the university will contact me over half term? Or will it now be a case of waiting until afterwards? Thanks
Hi fin23695,
Everyone gets nervous when something is important to them, so I'm sure people would've felt the same and acted similar to you. It is likely to have gone better than you thought! If you look at our health and social care selection event page you can see in the FAQs in 'what happens after my selection event?' There aren't half terms in the university year so the team will still be processing applications during this time. Hopefully you will hear back soon, good luck!
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Mar '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads