navthi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have recently left sixth form and joined collage but i am really struggling with assignments in collage, i left sixth form because i couldn't focus in lessons and was failing and now i'm really struggling in collage a lot and i am afraid i'm going to fail. What should i do switch course or what can i do to focus.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by navthi)
I have recently left sixth form and joined collage but i am really struggling with assignments in collage, i left sixth form because i couldn't focus in lessons and was failing and now i'm really struggling in collage a lot and i am afraid i'm going to fail. What should i do switch course or what can i do to focus.
Why are you struggling in college?
What do you mean by not focusing? Not paying attention? not interested? Too difficult to follow? Not interested? You are in year 12?
navthi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Why are you struggling in college?
What do you mean by not focusing? Not paying attention? not interested? Too difficult to follow? Not interested? You are in year 12?
i think i just not intrested in doing assignments even though i have to do them and afriad of being kicked out
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by navthi)
i think i just not intrested in doing assignments even though i have to do them and afriad of being kicked out
Then its a choice by you.

Pros and cons.
Dont do the work.= con fail exams- get kicked out- deal with parents- not get qualifications

Get your backside in gear- do the work- a void the above.

Its your choice about which sort of future you want. Moist people tend to just get on with it. If you are depressed then go and see the GP.
Lost of people who study dont enjoy it, but they get on with it. Getting kicked out will be a lot more hassle.
navthi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Then its a choice by you.

Pros and cons.
Dont do the work.= con fail exams- get kicked out- deal with parents- not get qualifications

Get your backside in gear- do the work- a void the above.

Its your choice about which sort of future you want. Moist people tend to just get on with it. If you are depressed then go and see the GP.
Lost of people who study dont enjoy it, but they get on with it. Getting kicked out will be a lot more hassle.
thanks ill try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads