IBFinancegirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello.

I've received an unsuscefull application for MSC Finance at Imperial "even though I met all requirements I could not get an offer due to the quantity of applications for this MSc"

This is my profile:
- Academic Excellence/Honor Student throughout my undergraduate degree in Accounting & Finance - LATAM
- First place in my graduating class of Accounting & Finance
- 1.5 years experience in a Big 4
- 2 years experience as credit trade risk and associate business analyst in a commodities trading company in USA.
- 101 TOEFL

Now... should I apply for UCL Msc Finance? or do you think i would get same answer as Imperial?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by deyaniramunoz)
Hello.

I've received an unsuscefull application for MSC Finance at Imperial "even though I met all requirements I could not get an offer due to the quantity of applications for this MSc"

This is my profile:
- Academic Excellence/Honor Student throughout my undergraduate degree in Accounting & Finance - LATAM
- First place in my graduating class of Accounting & Finance
- 1.5 years experience in a Big 4
- 2 years experience as credit trade risk and associate business analyst in a commodities trading company in USA.
- 101 TOEFL

Now... should I apply for UCL Msc Finance? or do you think i would get same answer as Imperial?
Only the admissions team at UCL can answer that, you'd need to be able to see the rest of the applicant cohort and understand what their admissions priorities were. Apply and see, you've certainly got zero chance if you don't apply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads