If you could have any tattoo, what would it be? Watch

ForeverAnonymous
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
An anchor because it reminds me to keep afloat when things are weighing me down & that it’s possible to plant new roots/start anew. I prefer small and simplistic tattoos, but maybe a quote from my favourite song - “so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light”
angelhope214
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by ForeverAnonymous)
An anchor because it reminds me to keep afloat when things are weighing me down & that it’s possible to plant new roots/start anew. I prefer small and simplistic tattoos, but maybe a quote from my favourite song - “so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light”
that's beautiful!! I love small n simplistic tattoos too
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by angelhope214)
man I stupid as hell for not reading that properly but thanku for not tearing me to shreds. Buddhism is beautiful! I centered my media A-level coursework on Buddhism n visited a few places n centres, nothing as peaceful
Haha, I figured you had scanned past the 'back' part :lol:
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'd probably be really cliché and get a traditional Japanese warrior tapestry scene on my back.

I really admire the Samurai Bushido code and I think a lot of modern societies could benefit learning from it.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'd love to have the Frozen II logo-design thing on my forearm (see pic attached for reference). Would also love to get this Celtic music design that I found done one day :awesome: Don't really mind where

I've told myself if I ever finish my PhD, Imma get a tattoo to celebrate
Attached files
Laotsu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by angelhope214)
No matter the price, the pain, the area, what tattoo would you get? And what would the meaning behind it be?
Dragon which I designed
Dragon are symbolic of power and awesomeness and I want the design to be special made by me.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It would be my own artwork, the only exception being paul jackson's work. Specifically this wolf which i have wanted a tattoo of ever since i studied him at A2 level art.

I would place it somewhere to cover my more noticeable scars, i'm never going to be able to cover all of them but if i could incorporate this into some of them that would be pretty cool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (229)
67.75%
No (109)
32.25%

Watched Threads