need help Watch

Toscana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
cant study at all. just keep thinking of my gf. how do i focus on my studies again?? havent been in a relationship for a while so its hard to get my mind off her
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Toscana)
cant study at all. just keep thinking of my gf. how do i focus on my studies again?? havent been in a relationship for a while so its hard to get my mind off her
Don’t be in a relationship, simple. It’s been proven that having a relationship while in school can lower your grades, almost always these relationships don’t last anyways and always end in heartbreak, I think your rather it be heartbreak than living a life knowing you could have done better but didn’t because you were in a relationship?
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 5 days ago
Toscana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Don’t be in a relationship, simple. It’s been proven that having a relationship while in school can lower your grades, almost always these relationships don’t last anyways and always end in heartbreak, I think your rather it be heartbreak than living a life knowing you could have done better but didn’t because you were in a relationship?
nah i think thats a bit much lol. hopefully its just a honeymoon phase or whatever and it will die down soon and then i can get back to kicking ass with my studies
Virgo123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It’s just a phase, it will die down, clearly the relationship is going well, it’s nice to have a balance with studying and life in general.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
nah i think thats a bit much lol. hopefully its just a honeymoon phase or whatever and it will die down soon and then i can get back to kicking ass with my studies
Nope, it’s not ‘a bit much’ just break up now, it will help you both.
Toscana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Virgo123)
It’s just a phase, it will die down, clearly the relationship is going well, it’s nice to have a balance with studying and life in general.
yeah man, its nice to be in a relationship but its also nice to have your own set of aspirations and goals for the future
Toscana
Rep:
?
cant tell if youre joking or serious
angelhope214
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
how long have you been with her? I was the same with my boyfriend, plus a little too over emotional during the honeymoon phase. six months in and studying has never been so easy, peace n quiet n a break from his awful song recommendations and waffle ab football. it's just a phase honestly
Toscana
Rep:
?
(Original post by angelhope214)
how long have you been with her? I was the same with my boyfriend, plus a little too over emotional during the honeymoon phase. six months in and studying has never been so easy, peace n quiet n a break from his awful song recommendations and waffle ab football. it's just a phase honestly
literally got with her yesterday lmao. youre right, its just a phase that eventually goes away
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
cant tell if youre joking or serious
If you only just got with her yesterday it will be easy breaking up with her
Amziedragon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Thats really sweet, perhaps you can try calling or messaging her and both studying together? That way you can both motivate one another. My boyfriend telling me he's working always makes me more motivated to work harder!
I think the person telling you to break up is being a bit extreme lol, every relationship is different. If you are both respectful and mature I don't see why you can stay and grow as individuals together. I think relationships are about mutual support, love and respect!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (234)
67.24%
No (114)
32.76%

Watched Threads