What do I do about a group of kids screaming at me on a daily basis at school? Watch

Diiverr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey there, there's been this group of younger girls (around early teens) screaming stuff at me and calling me things like "scary sixth former" at school. I've just been doing the right thing and ignoring them, putting on my headphones when I can (not allowed to in school grounds) however they are getting on my nerves with no signs of stopping. I can't go to a member of staff as I don't know their names and they have no defining features. So here I am asking for advice from internet strangers on how to deal with / stop them.
Thanks dudes for anything you can contribute.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Scream back at them. Sometimes silence doesn’t work on people and they will continue to bark for your reaction.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Whip out your glock and...

...actually no don't. Forget I said anything. I was never here. :ninja:
Diiverr
Rep:
?
(Original post by MoonlightRain)
Scream back at them. Sometimes silence doesn’t work on people and they will continue to bark for your reaction.
But my reaction is what they want, i'd be admitting defeat if i screamed back
Virgo123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You talk back, at least once, warn them that their actions have consequences and you will be informing the staff or head of sixth form of their behaviour, they should immediately be scared, also why do they call you scary if you don’t mind me asking ?
Last edited by Virgo123; 2 weeks ago
tamil fever
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
just laugh.It makes everyone pissed off
angelhope214
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
simply ask, 'can you shut the f*ck up?' if you've never spoken to them before, it'll startle them, n you'll get a couple seconds less of screaming
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Knock out the c(_)nts lmao
Diiverr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Virgo123)
You talk back, at least once, warn them that their actions have consequences and you will be informing the staff or head of sixth form of their behaviour, they should immediately be scared, also why do they call you scary if you don’t mind me asking ?
one of them pushed another into me to annoy me and i stared them down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads