Canyouhelpme123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is Leicester uni a good uni and is it good for psychology, don’t want to base it just on league table
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Canyouhelpme123)
Is Leicester uni a good uni and is it good for psychology, don’t want to base it just on league table
Can you visit it? Do you like the look of the modules?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
I would say that Leicester is a good uni based on the open day and offer holder day that I have been to. The campus and accomodations are stunning. I guess it depends on your perception of a good uni. Might see you there if you choose because I've applied for Psychology there as well and putting it as my insurance.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Canyouhelpme123)
Reputation wise only:
No idea about this subject specifically, but generally id say Leicester is middle of the road.

Its not as good as the top half of Russell group or unis like Bath, Loughborough.

But it is better then most other non-RG unis and is a similar level to Cardiff, QMUL imo.
Canyouhelpme123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by mnot)
Reputation wise only:
No idea about this subject specifically, but generally id say Leicester is middle of the road.

Its not as good as the top half of Russell group or unis like Bath, Loughborough.

But it is better then most other non-RG unis and is a similar level to Cardiff, QMUL imo.
Was gonna put it as my insurance and Loughborough as my first
Canyouhelpme123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would say that Leicester is a good uni based on the open day and offer holder day that I have been to. The campus and accomodations are stunning. I guess it depends on your perception of a good uni. Might see you there if you choose because I've applied for Psychology there as well and putting it as my insurance.
Same was gonna put as insurance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (431)
67.77%
No (205)
32.23%

Watched Threads