Is 88 Vape a good brand? Watch

Fruli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m thinking of taking up vaping in order to suppress my appetite.

I’ve been gaining a lot of weight due to comfort eating. My weight just continues to go up, despite me going to the gym at least 3 times a week for an hour. I’m going through a lot of work stress at the moment. That said, I’m due to change jobs, I’ve got a job offer for a role starting in April.

In the meantime, I’m thinking of taking up vaping. I love the smell of the flavours whenever I encounter people vaping. I’m also hoping it will help take my mind off food...
MiaNova
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
1. Vaping is bad full stop. Don't do it.

2. How old are you & what's your weight?
If you're worried you're overweight then you can do the following:
- go to the gym, workout
- go on a calorie deficit diet

Please don't turn towards something that's harmful for your health (vaping), all because
you wanted to originally take care of it (wanted to lose weight)
Last edited by MiaNova; 2 weeks ago
Fruli
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MiaNova)
1. Vaping is bad full stop. Don't do it.

2. How old are you & what's your weight?
If you're worried you're overweight then you can do the following:
- go to the gym, workout
- go on a calorie deficit diet

Please don't turn towards something that's harmful for your health (vaping), all because
you wanted to originally take care of it (wanted to lose weight)
I’m 35 and I’m 69kg. Two weeks ago I was 66kg. 3 years ago I was 59kg, 5 years ago I was 53kg.

I already go to the gym though. I just came from there this evening. I did a 45 minute cardio work out. I never used to go to the gym, but I started in January last year.

The main factor is food. I never used to eat so much, but I find comfort in food and wine
Joinedup
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well it's a cheap brand that advertises heavily - I guess it's probably consistent and as safe as anything else on the market.

IMO you'd be better off sucking a low calorie mint or having a glass of water instead of comfort eating

you can get nicotine free vape liquid but I can't really see the point unless you're trying to get off tobacco.
Angry cucumber
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is a really bad way to suppress your appetite, not to mention very unhealthy.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you think damaging your lungs and health will help you lose fat? Start by slowly cutting your diet, there is no "easy way out" or "fast way" to lose weight as you aren't as likely to stick to it.. Slowly cut down your food aswell as exercise. "cardio workout" is a broad topic. You can just set the tredmill on the lowest setting for 45 mins or you can do HIIT or any other sort of extreme cardio IF you want to change..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (496)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.18%
No- I want it (235)
28.31%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.75%

Watched Threads