Card issue any advice Watch

rehena12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
It’s not that really big of a deal I was trying to set up my card and it asked for verification I’m 16 and my card was made with my parents they had my mum number but she recently changed her number I was it gives you another option of calling the bank I was going to do it early the morning I was going to ask what do they ask is security questions because I can answer them on the phone do I have to go in after wards or ? Anyone can help
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rehena12)
It’s not that really big of a deal I was trying to set up my card and it asked for verification I’m 16 and my card was made with my parents they had my mum number but she recently changed her number I was it gives you another option of calling the bank I was going to do it early the morning I was going to ask what do they ask is security questions because I can answer them on the phone do I have to go in after wards or ? Anyone can help
Just call them and see. It will be obvious if they require you to go in after you have answered the questions.
They might also request verification from your mum. Just try it and see.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (230)
67.45%
No (111)
32.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise