saturatedghostie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does anybody know when they will respond? I don't want them to reject me for emailing them and not being patient for the offer. I haven't gotten an email since I applied and all it was was the automatic "we have received your application" email. This was in December??? Any ideas if they will respond or if they have just forgotten my application lol.
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They’re not going to reject you for checking on the status of your application. Just give them a call and ask when they expect to be making decisions for your course.
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by saturatedghostie)
Does anybody know when they will respond? I don't want them to reject me for emailing them and not being patient for the offer. I haven't gotten an email since I applied and all it was was the automatic "we have received your application" email. This was in December??? Any ideas if they will respond or if they have just forgotten my application lol.
Hi saturatedghostie,

Depending on when you applied will affect when your receive a response on your application. We are receiving similar queries from students that applied during December, before or during the university Christmas closure. Additionally, these will then be caught up in the applications post Christmas for the deadline rush.

Drop us a PM.

Best wishes,
Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (368)
67.15%
No (180)
32.85%

Watched Threads