Quick advice pls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Woke up now from a 5 hour 'nap' I intended to sleep that long because I was feeling ill.
Feeling better now.
Should I revise now or sleep for a few more hours and wake up a 4 or 5 and then revise.
Miri22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woke up now from a 5 hour 'nap' I intended to sleep that long because I was feeling ill.
Feeling better now.
Should I revise now or sleep for a few more hours and wake up a 4 or 5 and then revise.
How are you feeling in yourself. If you’re still sleepy then sleep for a little more. Most people benifit from 8 hours however your body goes through a 45minute cycle. If you time waking up in 45, 1hr 30, 2hr 15, 3hr. And so on you should wake feeling refreshed. Hence why you probably feel awake now. If you havnt got a busy day maybe make a start. If you have then deffo sleep some more
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Miri22)
How are you feeling in yourself. If you’re still sleepy then sleep for a little more. Most people benifit from 8 hours however your body goes through a 45minute cycle. If you time waking up in 45, 1hr 30, 2hr 15, 3hr. And so on you should wake feeling refreshed. Hence why you probably feel awake now. If you havnt got a busy day maybe make a start. If you have then deffo sleep some more
I just don't want to mess my sleeping pattern up too much. I've just got revision to do tomorrow.
Psaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Feeling better now.
Sleep don't want you highering the grade boundaries!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Psaa)
Sleep don't want you highering the grade boundaries!
🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry about that. I'm not doing very well.
Miri22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just don't want to mess my sleeping pattern up too much. I've just got revision to do tomorrow.

it shouldn’t affect it x
It shouldn’t affect your sleep. Don’t worry about that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (336)
60.65%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.23%
No- I want it (150)
27.08%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.04%

Watched Threads