Girls at uni how promiscuous really are you? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
What's with the OP's obsession about girls having sex on weeknights??? Is it ok at the weekend but not from Monday to Thursday???
I’m not obsessed with it, I can just understand a girl meeting a guy at a club then having a one night stand. I have no idea how people can have one night stands on weeknights because I don’t know where they could meet. Like does a guy just approach a girl in public on a weekday and then gets her number then later that night they shag? I mean most girls wouldn’t have sex with a stranger they meet in a non nightclub setting? Or would they? The girl above me certainly would 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
There was a guy on my course who was consistently top of the class (he received formal awards three years running) and even he described himself as a "manwhore" in his first year because he was constantly out on the pull. It's possible to have a fulfilling social life and do well in your degree.
I’m assuming this was at nightclubs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Yep, exactly. With bells and whistles on.

Work hard and play hard. And don't spend any time watching TV or playing video games.

Push your social and sex life to the max whilst keeping on top of assignments and exam preparation. Which means that you can skip a few lectures and still pass everything. Although it's better if you do go to all your lectures.

The social and sexual side of uni, arguably more important to your futire long term happiness than the academic side.
If someone has had 5 sexual partners in 5 months then good for them. Even if they were just 1 night stands.

If you've always been the quiet, shy type, uni is a great place to reinvent yourself as a less quiet and shy version of yourself.
Great because I’d love to pull girls in clubs, I just don’t have the confidence despite girls showing interest in me at clubs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alaska215)
I mean not at a library😂
At a nightclub sure and it generally happens after you’ve had too much to drink. I’d say the majority of girls tend to be open to sex on a night out but not so much in other contexts.
It’s just I’ve heard my neighbours who are single have one night stands on weekday nights and I don’t know where they meet guys they’re ****ing at quarter to 12 on a Thursday night
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m not obsessed with it, I can just understand a girl meeting a guy at a club then having a one night stand. I have no idea how people can have one night stands on weeknights because I don’t know where they could meet. Like does a guy just approach a girl in public on a weekday and then gets her number then later that night they shag? I mean most girls wouldn’t have sex with a stranger they meet in a non nightclub setting? Or would they? The girl above me certainly would 😂
Most student nights are on week nights

There you go, your problem has been solved
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Given that I'm in a committed relationship, not at all :dontknow:

Not everyone is like this, you'll get the odd few that sleep around all the time but that's not representative of the entire female student population.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by J Papi)
Most student nights are on week nights

There you go, your problem has been solved
Yeah but these girls are having one night stands at 10-11 pm which is before all the nightclubs in my city open
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah but these girls are having one night stands at 10-11 pm which is before all the nightclubs in my city open
It's a bit concerning that you seem to know when these people are having sex.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)

Not everyone is like this, you'll get the odd few that sleep around all the time but that's not representative of the entire female student population.
It’s just in nightclubs there are a lot of girls making out with guys they’ve literally just met and a lot of female neighbours of mine have a lot of one night stands and that’s something I’d love to do as well, I just need to build my confidence with girls
Anonymous #1
It's a bit concerning that you seem to know when these people are having sex.
Concerning? I can hear the girls moaning loud enough and it’s usually before midnight on weekdays. How is that concerning?
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It could be a hookup with random people they've met through uni or Tinder

You seem to be spending far too much time being a Peeping Tom and far too little time getting your d*ck wet
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Midget = based trad woman??
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Concerning? I can hear the girls moaning loud enough and it’s usually before midnight on weekdays. How is that concerning?
Concerning because you seem very attached to the idea. Comparing yourself to other people all the time is a sure fire way to an unhealthy way of thinking.
Anonymous #1
It could be a hookup with random people they've met through uni or Tinder

You seem to be spending far too much time being a Peeping Tom and far too little time getting your d*ck wet
How could they have met through uni though? Like what situation could the guy have approached the girl and got her number? And would she really **** a guy she’s literally just met at uni? And tinder I’ve matched with hundreds of girls on tinder and not one of them can even continue a conversation let alone hookup. Where are all the uni girls on tinder looking for hookups because I can’t find them
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Midget = based trad woman??
Pretty much.
I can't tell if it's just the age getting to me.. :lol:
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
How could they have met through uni though? Like what situation could the guy have approached the girl and got her number? And would she really **** a guy she’s literally just met at uni? And tinder I’ve matched with hundreds of girls on tinder and not one of them can even continue a conversation let alone hookup. Where are all the uni girls on tinder looking for hookups because I can’t find them
Try doing it in person online dating isn't great good luck! They can see who you are as a person rather than just relying on your words. Plus Alcohol (although I am against anyone having sex whilst drunk don't believe enough can be given and I will always walk my flatmates home to ensure nothing happens that they do not want). plus people can do what they want why do you care so much? Sex is sex it's not that much of a big deal for some at least they are enjoying it.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Ew.

Not letting smelly guys near me during uni. Honestly, guys my age are just so unappealing.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Uni is for the degree and to develop as a person, who needs love and romance and tears and stalking and sobbing?

no thanks, satan.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Also, OP, just stop hunny. Just stop and live yo life.

Talking about living, you should get laid so that you aren't so frustrated and concerned with others. Though of course a sensible person like myself would recommend yoga as a substitute for sex.

Benefits are the following:
- The activity is not dependent on having a partner

I fail to think of more presently.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Try doing it in person online dating isn't great good luck! They can see who you are as a person rather than just relying on your words. Plus Alcohol (although I am against anyone having sex whilst drunk don't believe enough can be given and I will always walk my flatmates home to ensure nothing happens that they do not want). plus people can do what they want why do you care so much? Sex is sex it's not that much of a big deal for some at least they are enjoying it.
I care so much because I’m frustrated that it’s not me. I really badly want to have sex with tons of girls here this is the only time in my life I’ll be able to do this so I might as well make the most of it. I usually get nervous approaching girls at clubs though even though I can see girls eyeing me up and smiling looking my way, just need to improve my confidence with girls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads