Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone who is on the waitlist received any updates from the prog after submitting your results ?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
Perhaps call HKU and ask. I was told they are wiling to update u the chance now. Good luck
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
i see! thanks for the advice. should I call the admin office or the faculty? thanks!
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
perhaps call HKU law faculty (tel: 3917 2951) and then ask them to direct you to the dual degree team for some updates and insights. Hope this helps! Try to call today so you can have some ideas and time to plan your uni preparation better. Best of luck :-)

Have you got other confirmed offers?Submit reply
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
thanks! i tried calling today and they said they will send me an email but they didn't...
i have other confirmed others like blaw
what about you
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
So many anon
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thanks! i tried calling today and they said they will send me an email but they didn't...
i have other confirmed others like blaw
what about you
Still waiting :-) and am thinking about the UK offers. They said they would send email which means they will send an update or offer? Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone
Anonymous #8
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, did you guys have to write a personal statement of 400-500 words stating why you wanted the HKU-UCL Dual Degree in particular? I'm struggling a bit on how to structure it and make it different from the 1000 word personal statement I will submit for the HKU LLB course. If you wrote the personal statement, I would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice/tips and congrats to all of you on your offers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.83%
Yes - a trusted person (81)
27.93%
No (77)
26.55%
I'm not sure (31)
10.69%

Watched Threads