Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I have been put on the waiting list for M.Sc. Business Analytics. In the e-mail it says that my application was strong but due to competition there isn't any place left for me. Has anyone been on the waiting list? How does it work? This was my first option and I was really hoping to be accepted.
ArajDalal
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey. Can you please share your timeline for the application? - submission, interview, etc.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Yes, I have applied by the end of November, got called for an interview at the beginning of January and received a waiting list decision at the beginning of February.
80tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been put on the waiting list for M.Sc. Business Analytics. In the e-mail it says that my application was strong but due to competition there isn't any place left for me. Has anyone been on the waiting list? How does it work? This was my first option and I was really hoping to be accepted.
Keep faith, it may be that some participants may not meet their conditional offers.Also, perhaps they will compare your application with 2nd and 3rd round applicants.Btw, what is your profile? I have applied for the Msc Finance and still waiting for the video interview session. I applied at start arpund 25 Jan, but only completed my references by 3rd Feb.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 80tek)
Keep faith, it may be that some participants may not meet their conditional offers.Also, perhaps they will compare your application with 2nd and 3rd round applicants.Btw, what is your profile? I have applied for the Msc Finance and still waiting for the video interview session. I applied at start arpund 25 Jan, but only completed my references by 3rd Feb.
I believe it will take a while. It took them about 1 month to send me the video interview link! I'm a 1st class student and I have always worked while studying (in internships).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (252)
66.49%
No (127)
33.51%

Watched Threads