well, it is called 'oral sex' so i'd say yes
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
You are the asker

Because Bill Clinton famously said "I did not have sex with that woman" and later admitted to having oral sex with her, as Zarek also noted. In my opinion oral sex is sex and many people agree because everyone mocked Bill Clinton for basically lying
He certainly didn't tell the whole truth. And nor would he have done so but for the cocktail dress.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think it does though Bill Clinton would disagree.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zarek)
He certainly didn't tell the whole truth. And nor would he have done so but for the cocktail dress.
Emphasis on the first syllable?
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Even if it did it doesn't matter, I'd still be a virgin.
ThiagoBrigido
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hugh Grant would say yes!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Like does oral count as sleeping with somebody? So you’d say that you’ve slept with that person but only oral, no penetration?
the way i see it, virginity is a social construct, so feel free to define it however you like! or just don't bother defining it and simply exist
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In my opinion oral sex, doesn't count as actual sex.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Technically oral sex isn't sex, it still counts as a sexual act in the eyes of law and religion
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the way i see it, virginity is a social construct, so feel free to define it however you like! or just don't bother defining it and simply exist
PRSOM. Virginity is so poorly and fuzzily defined that it is practically meaningless, and I am genuinely uncertain as to whether it has ever brought anyone joy. Mostly it just seems to make people angsty or make them decide that people are worth less than they are.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
If you're American, oral seems to be classified as 'heavy petting' and fine to do with practical strangers who you've made an acquaintance with.

"No Heavy Petting" - sounds like a sign you might have found in the municipal baths.
Something to do with practical strangers? Yuck. I hope I have more class than that.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Exactly ....his responses were carefully worded which just made him look like more of a slimeball when the truth came out

#monicagate #zippergate
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Exactly ....his responses were carefully worded which just made him look like more of a slimeball when the truth came out

#monicagate #zippergate
If I recollect well he said he didn't have 'sexual relations' which thinking harder I would categorise as a down right lie. Such was the magnetism of the man though the American people said so what and even his wife was prepared to accept it.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zarek)
If I recollect well he said he didn't have 'sexual relations' which thinking harder I would categorise as a down right lie. Such was the magnetism of the man though the American people said so what and even his wife was prepared to accept it.
He did later call it a "terrible moral error" - his conscience kicked in after he got found out :rolleyes:
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s every bit as intimate as penetrative sex I would say and if you’re a lesbian, this is the full sex act and would be how I would say you lose your virginity.
Appirition
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's a sexual act, but it's not penetration.
When people say they've had sex with someone, we generally assume that to refer to penetration, but it doesn't have to.
Bex94 makes a very good point about lesbians too.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Yes and no! The way I see it, is that, the person that gives oral sex is practising a sex act, of course! However the receiver is just receiving a gift, therefore has not committed any wrongdoing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (470)
59.19%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.42%
No- I want it (228)
28.72%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.68%

Watched Threads