Did my ex love her? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
He was humming songs to attract her attention, had a deep desire to speak to her and he actually stopped her and talked to her. He even told her how horrible he felt for being a **** to her. He said each time he saw her, he felt even more guilty. That time he mentioned he was in a 10 month relationship but he will be back if it goes wrong. He also held her hands frequently and so did she. She was crying a bit I guess and ge looked so disturbed. They talked a bit more and held arms/hands at times. Her dissertation which is based on his country sparked his interest (I'm against his country) .

I confronted him about it and he admitted he was in love with her and was lovesick over her for 1 whole year. This was before he dated me. He was very broody the whole week. We ended up fighting and I broke with him.

And hes gone back to the girl.

Did he really love her all along?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He was humming songs to attract her attention, had a deep desire to speak to her and he actually stopped her and talked to her. He even told her how horrible he felt for being a **** to her. He said each time he saw her, he felt even more guilty. That time he mentioned he was in a 10 month relationship but he will be back if it goes wrong. He also held her hands frequently and so did she. She was crying a bit I guess and ge looked so disturbed. They talked a bit more and held arms/hands at times. Her dissertation which is based on his country sparked his interest (I'm against his country) .

I confronted him about it and he admitted he was in love with her and was lovesick over her for 1 whole year. This was before he dated me. He was very broody the whole week. We ended up fighting and I broke with him.

And hes gone back to the girl.

Did he really love her all along?
Listen lady from Nice, France. Don't do this. Not today.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Listen lady from Nice, France. Don't do this. Not today.
At least say yes or no
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
At least say yes or no
yes or no
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Surnia)
yes or no
lol
Blackstarr
Report 5 days ago
Some people just use other people as a rebound or a fling type of thing to get their minds of the situations they are in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (251)
66.58%
No (126)
33.42%

Watched Threads