This discussion is closed.
GradStudentLife
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by AnasSheikh)
Congrats everyone!! Any tips for those seeking admission next year or in the future?
Hi AnasSheikh, feel free to drop me a dm if you have any specific question in mind, I am happy to help
aboudeh850
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Can’t wait to (hopefully) see you guys in October!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Just to remind everyone - to protect our users' safety, mentions of off site social media group chats (Facebook or Whatsapp etc.) are not allowed on TSR at all.

Please do not advertise, request or post them in the forum, including via private message.

Repeated offenders and those who ignore our warnings, could be banned from TSR.
w8276
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi everyone, congrats on your offers. I am looking to do this course in 2 years after finishing my bachelors degree. I am just wondering what degrees you had and if you had any prior experience etc.Thanks,W
aboudeh850
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by w8276)
Hi everyone, congrats on your offers. I am looking to do this course in 2 years after finishing my bachelors degree. I am just wondering what degrees you had and if you had any prior experience etc.Thanks,W
Feel free to send me a private message about any help you need
w8276
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by aboudeh850)
Feel free to send me a private message about any help you need
sent a pm. thanks!
micamfl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello! I would like to know how long I should wait to have a response if I apply for the January deadline? Thank you!
Mirjavid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone, what degrees do you have which let you apply? I am finishing my first year reading Biomedical Engineering at Kings and I want to apply in the future. Thank you all in advance!
FrancesMDH
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rockena)
Sorry for getting back at you so late - its been a hectic few days with COVID-19 turning my life upside down. Before your interview, you're given a very broad topic like to present about, and like shawns said, its up to you to make it technical or not. I think the one piece of advice I could give you is to really know the ins and outs of the arguments you might present, and be sure to be up to date on them too, don't be like me and not realize some new technologies could totally solve some of the issues you suggest .
Hi Rockena (and others!) Please could you let us know what your presentation topic was for last year, so that we may know the context of your advice?I have my interview on Friday and am currently preparing my presentation. Thanks!
Last edited by FrancesMDH; 5 days ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.94%
Virtual campus tours/open days (111)
23.17%
Live streaming events (44)
9.19%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.6%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.76%
An in-person event when available (107)
22.34%