What would you do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Been with bf for 11 years I cannot have a child due to infertility we have no children I want married he says he don’t want marry no women my parents also want me married he supports me financially
WhisperWillow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been with bf for 11 years I cannot have a child due to infertility we have no children I want married he says he don’t want marry no women my parents also want me married he supports me financially
If this is a deal breaker for you then real it off, however I think it’d be a good idea to get a job of your own even if it’s a small one so you can financially support yourself.
I know you might be thinking about how much time you’ve put into the relationship but the longer you wait he more time you waste. Put a cv together, maybe move in with your parents for a little depending on the circumstances.
You will need to learn to be financially stable, or even financially conscious of everything, so when you break up you can find it easier to live.
Your parents hopefully will be supportive in this time period, but should understand that getting married doesn’t always mean a perfect and stable relationship.
Maybe when you meet someone else you might want to have a few conversations earlier on in the relationship, like kids, make sure to try living together before getting married, try going on holiday and all the yearly holidays like Christmas or valentines (some people have very different views on this) or any other religion based holidays
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't understand what the question is. But try to adopt a baby
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (447)
59.13%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.56%
No- I want it (217)
28.7%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.61%

Watched Threads