tsrmailer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Dear all,

I got an offer yesterday for BA Geography. For myself now, I found out that BSc Geography with Economics would suit me more. As far as I understod, the requirements are the same, RIGHT? Do you guys think it is possible to change the course now? I would only want to commence my education at LSE if I know for sure that I will be studying BSc Geography with Economics. A lot changed in my life in the last couple of months - which is good, because now I know!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by tsrmailer)
Dear all,

I got an offer yesterday for BA Geography. For myself now, I found out that BSc Geography with Economics would suit me more. As far as I understod, the requirements are the same, RIGHT? Do you guys think it is possible to change the course now? I would only want to commence my education at LSE if I know for sure that I will be studying BSc Geography with Economics. A lot changed in my life in the last couple of months - which is good, because now I know!
You can ask but as its a different course they dont have to make you an offer and it doesnt have to be the same offer. Ask.
tsrmailer
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
You can ask but as its a different course they dont have to make you an offer and it doesnt have to be the same offer. Ask.
Thank you! Would I risk my offer for just emailing them? Should I wait until March 31st - when the last day of offers are?
tsrmailer
Rep:
?
(Original post by tsrmailer)
Thank you! Would I risk my offer for just emailing them? Should I wait until March 31st - when the last day of offers are?
LeapingLucy Do you possibly know?
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You're not going to risk losing your current offer by emailing to ask, but I think it's highly unlikely they'd be willing to consider it before the 31st March at the very earliest.

In addition, I've only known people be allowed to change course in their first week at LSE - I'm not aware of anyone who has changed course before starting at LSE.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (255)
66.58%
No (128)
33.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed