Final Year of A Levels.. Mock Results: DEE. Watch

CornetPlayer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I am in Year 13 doing my final year of A Levels. I have recently done my Feb' mocks and got DEE (Geography, Media, Business). I feel like I am a disappointment to people with these grades... I have got all 5 of my offers back for University, with my 2 favourites being Plymouth and Derby. The course I have chosen to do is Economics as I have really enjoyed doing this in a section in A Level business but its with a foundation year, as with all the Uni's I have chosen are. I only need 32-60 UCAS points to get to Plymouth (EE) but I just feel like im a failure... Am I a failure? I feel like I am as in my GCSE's I got the grades: 8 DT, 6 French, 5 Maths, 5 Phy/Chem/Bio, 4 English, 5 Geog', 3 History... Would be nice to hear back from people. Thanks!
_xChlox_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No you defiantly aren’t a failure at all. Firstly nothing is written in stone. We still have 3 months till A-Levels so you CAN turn this around, I believe in you. That’s only if u want to though. Let’s say you can already put your hand on your heart and say you’re trying your absolute hardest but still not getting the top grades. That’s okay too ! Not everyone is the most academic and just because you don’t do well it written down tests doesn’t mean you’re a failure. Not everyone is good at tests and this doesn’t mean that there isn’t many many many many other things you’re good at! Everyone’s path is different and A levels are bloody hard. You are not a failure at all and there is still time to turn this around, you’ve got this x
ibby68
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 19 hours ago
You got this content playaaa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (260)
67.01%
No (128)
32.99%

Watched Threads