Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I was at college yesturday and I can honestly say im sick of the teachers they are ****ing *****es. If I get something wrong they nag me and it really pissed me off. I hate them so much, Im just sick and tired of them. They hsve 2 golden students who never get told off, get away with things and get their arses licked. Its some another students as well they are cunys, basically this guy was being annoying, he does it all the time, acts hyper, makes everything dramatic so, I swore about him then this stupid ****ing girl grassed. The same girl keeps grassing on me, I was saying the teachers are *****es which is true then this girl grassed on me like little ****. Atleast it told the teacher that is what is what I think of her because I actually cant stand them anymore. Yesturday I was doing my work while the instruction was being said so I didnt hear what to do coz I was concentrating so I asked what to do then the teacher was saying that "its just been said 3 times" then the other teacher said "I think you need to get your hearing checked". The hearing thing kind of got to me because when I was younger I used to have ear problems also its just the fact she insulted me. I cant say anything back coz Ill get into trouble, shes allowed to insult me but I cant back. I would love to tell the **** *****es to **** off or say some **** to make them cry but I cant because it will be bang ill get kicked out.

I just really hate the ****ing ***** **** teacher now and the students who i dont like. I cant stand it anymore and ive still got till june at college still but its just stressing me out and sometimes making me depressed. People agree with me about the teachers being *****es and about the students I dont like so its not just me.

I just dont what to do any more, does anyone have any advice?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was at college yesturday and I can honestly say im sick of the teachers they are ****ing *****es. If I get something wrong they nag me and it really pissed me off. I hate them so much, Im just sick and tired of them. They hsve 2 golden students who never get told off, get away with things and get their arses licked. Its some another students as well they are cunys, basically this guy was being annoying, he does it all the time, acts hyper, makes everything dramatic so, I swore about him then this stupid ****ing girl grassed. The same girl keeps grassing on me, I was saying the teachers are *****es which is true then this girl grassed on me like little ****. Atleast it told the teacher that is what is what I think of her because I actually cant stand them anymore. Yesturday I was doing my work while the instruction was being said so I didnt hear what to do coz I was concentrating so I asked what to do then the teacher was saying that "its just been said 3 times" then the other teacher said "I think you need to get your hearing checked". The hearing thing kind of got to me because when I was younger I used to have ear problems also its just the fact she insulted me. I cant say anything back coz Ill get into trouble, shes allowed to insult me but I cant back. I would love to tell the **** *****es to **** off or say some **** to make them cry but I cant because it will be bang ill get kicked out.

I just really hate the ****ing ***** **** teacher now and the students who i dont like. I cant stand it anymore and ive still got till june at college still but its just stressing me out and sometimes making me depressed. People agree with me about the teachers being *****es and about the students I dont like so its not just me.

I just dont what to do any more, does anyone have any advice?
You sound unstable and as though you waste a lot of energy on things that dont matter.
I expect your dislike and comments about the teachers have not gone unnoticed.

My advice focus on your work, keep your mouth **** and just get on with studying for the best results you can manage. You can also start planning for what happens after.

Alternatively tell them what you think and see how far that gets you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
You sound unstable and as though you waste a lot of energy on things that dont matter.
I expect your dislike and comments about the teachers have not gone unnoticed.

My advice focus on your work, keep your mouth **** and just get on with studying for the best results you can manage. You can also start planning for what happens after.

Alternatively tell them what you think and see how far that gets you.
Ok
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok
Point is your exams are more important than all this nonsense. Do well in them and thats the biggest form of two fingers you can give to the teachers.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Point is your exams are more important than all this nonsense. Do well in them and thats the biggest form of two fingers you can give to the teachers.
True
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (244)
66.12%
No (125)
33.88%

Watched Threads