teneadenis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys! I am in 3rd year in Bsc Computer Science. I was wondering if I can apply to a MSc in Cyber Security for next academic year. I ve done 3 years and I heard so many different opinions. So, can i go to an Msc and also apply for maintenance loan as well? Thank you
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by teneadenis)
Hi guys! I am in 3rd year in Bsc Computer Science. I was wondering if I can apply to a MSc in Cyber Security for next academic year. I ve done 3 years and I heard so many different opinions. So, can i go to an Msc and also apply for maintenance loan as well? Thank you
Hi, so long as you don't already hold a Masters qualification you can apply for a Postgraduate Loan. This is a loan of £11,222 paid directly to yourself.

Do you know when your Masters course will begin?

Thanks, Graeme
teneadenis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
Hi, so long as you don't already hold a Masters qualification you can apply for a Postgraduate Loan. This is a loan of £11,222 paid directly to yourself.

Do you know when your Masters course will begin?

Thanks, Graeme
The MSc it's going to start September 2020. I will be finishing this year my BSc. Is that ok ? and can i apply for maintenance loan as well?
Oh, and one more thing. Should i try for more MSc's just in case I get rejected? :>
SFE Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The MSc it's going to start September 2020. I will be finishing this year my BSc. Is that ok ? and can i apply for maintenance loan as well?
Oh, and one more thing. Should i try for more MSc's just in case I get rejected? :>
Hi there,

When does your undergraduate course finish?

We do not offer the Maintenance Loan funding for Postgraduate course, you can read more about the Postgraduate Masters Loan (PGM) here.

Thanks, Ashley.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And as for applying for more than one MSc in case you get rejected, that is a good idea although you probably won't get rejected if you meet the entry requirements
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?