Manchester Met waiting for Response Advice Watch

Dystopia98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey TSR,
I’m a 21 year old on an Access to HE course. As it stands I’m doing well - getting distinctions. I worked in a warehouse since leaving school and decided to go to University whilst I’m still young and have the chance to before I settle into life, so I’m new to UCAS and University applying.
I know this probably gets asked every year, but is it normal to still be waiting for an interview/offer/rejection in mid February? I applied before the deadline.
I’ve heard back from 3 of my choices (2 in Leeds, 1 in Northumbria) and was given an offer from one, interview for 2.
However Manchester is my first choice, mainly because I intend to relocate to Manchester in the future and start my independent life there & love the city. My friends and my partner have heard back and got interviews next week, however I’m still waiting. Should I be worried?
I’ve applied for Graphic Design & Advertising and Brand Communication if that helps.
Thank you in advance
Sorry if I’m another annoying stressed out college student haha.
UCAS_Expert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
very normal. they have until 6th May to respond to you. although they're normally much quicker than that.
Last edited by UCAS_Expert; 1 week ago
Dystopia98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by UCAS_Expert)
very normal. they have until 6th May to respond to you. although they're normally much quicker than that.
Thank you very much! I think I’m just worried I’ll get turned down when I have my hopes up on getting an offer from them. Fingers crossed I suppose 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads