Girlfriends behaviour Watch

Alonso376
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. Just few things that have made me think lately. During my time with my ex I think I missed a lot of what was happening. Just a few examples.
1. She'd phone my friend to come to ours when it was our night.
2. She'd flash her boobs in parties, mostly when I was I work. Then say she can't remember when I ask her. I wouldn't mind if she admitted it.
3. She would leave toilet door open to talk to same friend in 1 when on toilet. I've stood in his place and it's full view.
4. She would have parties in my house when I'm nights and lie about it. Tits would be out them nights and dirty talking.
5. Same friend in 1 would sleep on sofa and we'd have sex upstairs. Then after she'd walk downstairs naked and when I ask why she'd not know why.
6. Lied about blokes staying in the same room as her and her friends while on hen do but openly tells my friends.
Walks round in bra and knickers in front of friends.
I can accept a lot of it but it's hard when she denies it.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She sounds like a good friend...

barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you should accept the relationship has ended and move on. She seems to be confident about her body which is a good thing, though the impression her confidence gives and some of the situations you describe are not necessarily something most people do.

There is a time and a place to be naked outside the bedroom, such as having a sauna, steam, swim or on a beach. Being able to wonder around a house without being fully dressed should not be an issue unless it can be viewed from outside.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
67.95%
No (192)
32.05%

Watched Threads