MichaelM06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just got a letter confirming that I applied to a Uni applicant day, they're saying "Thank you for choosing to study with us." I was going for more of a second open day sort of thing before I go firm with anyone and I'm going to applicant days for the three Unis I applied at. Are they just tryna persuade me to go there or have I accidentally said I'm going there by going to the applicant day :/// ?
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's just the wording. Even if you Firm them and meet the terms of your offer, you're only committed to going if you then formally enrol on the course.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by MichaelM06)
Just got a letter confirming that I applied to a Uni applicant day, they're saying "Thank you for choosing to study with us." I was going for more of a second open day sort of thing before I go firm with anyone and I'm going to applicant days for the three Unis I applied at. Are they just tryna persuade me to go there or have I accidentally said I'm going there by going to the applicant day :/// ?
Hi Michael,

As Admit-One said it is just the wording, I wouldn't be worried.

Remember that you can choose between 1-5 choices with UCAS so for some applicants it will be the case that they have in fact only chose that particular university to study at.

Good luck in making your choices!

Patrick :lep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.2%
No (184)
32.8%

Watched Threads