Bristol university vs UCL for geography

Watch this thread
orangez
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys, I have an offer for geography with year abroad at Bristol and UCL but I'm not sure which one would be best for me. I am more of a human geographer but do still enjoy physical. I want good job prospects but also enjoy my time at uni, e.g. workload, social life, financing... Would be helpful to hear from students at both unis. Thanks a lot.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by orangez)
Hi guys, I have an offer for geography with year abroad at Bristol and UCL but I'm not sure which one would be best for me. I am more of a human geographer but do still enjoy physical. I want good job prospects but also enjoy my time at uni, e.g. workload, social life, financing... Would be helpful to hear from students at both unis. Thanks a lot.
Dont know much about the course, but for other attributes, you may consider the following:

1. University life: London vs Bristol. London is expensive
2. Student community: Do you want a close-knit community or a fluid one.
3. Costs: again london is expensive
4. Proximity to opportunities: London has the opportunity for internships, networking and a wide array of activities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.4%
The paper was reasonable (225)
42.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.13%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.7%

Watched Threads