Annmaryshaiju04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi guys I'm in year 10 and I have my speeches coming up soon...could someone possibly help me please!
SweetSummerx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What do you need help with? Can’t say I would be any good at writing a speech but I can give you some advise. When practising a speech, practise in front of a mirror or get someone to record it so you can see your body language and whether you are monotone/ altering pitch too much.
aimee.ley
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Annmaryshaiju04)
hi guys I'm in year 10 and I have my speeches coming up soon...could someone possibly help me please!
I can help. would recogmend using a powerpoint and REALLY knowing your topic but also evaluate on the questions you get. Don't worry
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do you need help with?
practice your speech even if it's to one person so you can get a feel for what it'd be like when you're 'properly' doing your speech. try not to read off the board/your notes- use prompts to guide you through your speech. also consider what questions may be asked at the end and try to prepare some sort of response to them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (339)
60.43%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.17%