Why double chin is a big turn off for women? Watch

joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a double chin even though I am not fat yet I think its a turn off for women. I can't get skinny because I am short (5'7) and not that strong either so I don't want to lose all my strength by going on diet and getting blown away by these winds.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by joe goldberg)
I have a double chin even though I am not fat yet I think its a turn off for women. I can't get skinny because I am short (5'7) and not that strong either so I don't want to lose all my strength by going on diet and getting blown away by these winds.
The irony between your description of yourself and your choice of Jofra Archer as avatar is striking.

I'm sure you're not that bad.
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just a sign of an unhealthy weight, nothing that personal.
joe goldberg
Rep:
?
I blame my accommodation for this. I pay 150/pw and there is absolutely no benefits except that it is an ensuite, no cleaning team. Heck, there is no vacuum either, I have to steal it from the kitchen to use it in my room and no gym at all.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Yes
joe goldberg
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
The irony between your description of yourself and your choice of Jofra Archer as avatar is striking.

I'm sure you're not that bad.
LOL I have been kind to myself in this description. I probably look worse than this, with that being said I am taller than most of the women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (398)
67.8%
No (189)
32.2%

Watched Threads